Strawberry and chocolate milkshake2015-04-22
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 8m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 8m
Rate this recipe:
Simple, but a perfect blend of flavors, the fusion of strawberry with chocolate makes this milkshake a delicious temptation.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) strawberries
- 1 teaspoon powdered chocolate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) cold milk
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem. Cut them into pieces and mix in a blender. Add the yoghurt, chocolate powder, sugar and the milk until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Whip the cream together with the powdered sugar and the vanilla in a electric mixer until stiff peaks form (don’t overbeat the cream).
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle on top with chocolate powder.
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings):
Total Fat: 24 g(37%)
Saturated Fat: 14.5 g(73%)
Cholesterol: 86 mg(29%)
Sodium: 99 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 27.5 g(9%)
Protein: 7.5 g