- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:25 h
Rate this recipe:
A delicious and refreshing strawberry mousse recipe, very easy to prepare, strawberry puree mixed in sugar, gelatin sheets, condensed milk and whipped cream, garnished with grated chocolate.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) strawberries
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- Wash the strawberries, remove the stem, cut in pieces and grind them in a blender.
- Place the gelatin sheets in cold water about five minutes. Drain the sheets and place them in a bowl with the milk. Bring to microwave to melt about 15 seconds. Remove from microwave and dissolve with the help of a spoon.
- In a bowl, place the strawberries puree, the condensed milk and the dissolved gelatin. Wrap everything well with a wire whisk.
- Store the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with a tablespoon sugar until stiff peaks form. Add the whipped cream to the strawberries mixture and fold gently.
- Pour the mousse in a bowl and bring to fridge about six hours or overnight. Garnish with grated chocolate and serve.