Wafer and strawberry sweet2013-06-20
- Servings : 10/12 bowls
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 4:25 h
Rate this recipe:
This sweet is a delicious strawberry combination with wafer cream. Has excellent presentation and is ideal for any party. Will make great success! Dare yourself!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces) strawberries
- 3 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) condensed milk
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) marie biscuits
- In a food processor, grind the wafers until they become a fine powder.
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form and reserve in the fridge.
- Place the gelatin sheets in water about five minutes. Drain them well and melt for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Whisk well the condensed milk and the melted gelatin sheets. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula. Finally, add the crushed wafer and mix well.
- Pour the previous mixture in individual bowls and set aside.
- Wash, remove the stem from the strawberries and cut them into pieces. Place the strawberries in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture. Pour the strawberry cream over the wafer cream and refrigerate about 4 hours.
- Remove the sweet from fridge and serve garnished with grated wafer.