Tagliatelle with tuna and egg2016-08-03
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
In Winter a pasta dish is always a great option! Try this simple and quick recipe of tagliatelle with tuna and egg! It’s ideal for any occasion and everyone will love it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) tagliatelle
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) canned tuna
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) béchamel
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) whipping cream
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 egg
- Pepper (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Shred the tuna with a fork. Whisk the béchamel and the cream; set aside.
- Cook the egg. When the egg is cooked, peel and cut it into small pieces; set aside.
- Bring to a boil over high heat a saucepan with water seasoned with some salt and a small onion. When starts boiling, reduce to medium-low heat, add the tagliatelle and cook about 10 minutes. When the pasta is cooked, drain the water and set aside.
- Place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the shredded tuna and season with pepper and paprika. Stir and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tagliatelle, the egg cut into small pieces and the béchamel mixture. Mix well and cook more 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with thyme and serve.