Tomato soup with dogfish2014-12-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
The dogfish mixed in the tomato, onion and olive oil give to this soup a delicious combination of flavors. Easy and very tasty…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 dogfish steaks (about 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds))
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces) ripe tomatoes
- 500 ml / (2 cups and 2 tablespoons) water
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 medium onions
- Stale bread (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the dogfish steaks with salt.
- Place the olive oil, the peeled garlics and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Then, add the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and simmer until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the water, season with a little salt and pepper and boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat, add the dogfish and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve preferably with bread pieces mixed in the soup.