- Servings : 6 units
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
If you like tuna this is one of those recipes you must try! This tuna burgers meal is very tasty and simple to prepare. If you want a quick recipe and like tuna this is the perfect solution for you… Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) canned tuna
- 1 medium onion
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1 egg yolk
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- A pinch of salt
- A drizzle of olive oil for frying
- Drain well the tuna and place in a bowl together with the chopped onion, egg yolk, chopped coriander, a pinch of salt, pepper and the breadcrumbs. Mix well with your hands and mold in the shape of burgers.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. When the olive oil is hot, add the burgers and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the burgers with carrot rice and lettuce salad.