Tuna with cream2013-05-01
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
Don’t have much time and want to prepare a simple recipe? This tuna with cream recipe is perfect for you! It’s a quick and tasty recipe that everyone will like…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) canned tuna
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 150 grams / (6 1/4 ounces) tagliatelle
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- Salt (to taste)
- Shred the tuna with a fork; set aside.
- In a saucepan, place the water seasoned with salt, margarine and a small peeled onion. Boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat, add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes. When the pasta is cooked, turn off the heat, drain the pasta and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil, the chopped onion and the chopped garlics in a skillet and cook over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the shredded tuna, season with pepper and oregano and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the pasta and the cream, mix everything well and cook for more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with a little more oregano and serve.