Turkey steaks with onions2015-04-10
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
If you have little time and want to prepare a simple and tasty meal this turkey steaks recipe with onions is ideal for you! It’s easy to prepare and perfect for a quick dinner on a weekday.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- Turkey steaks (about 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces))
- 2 medium onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with a little salt, bay leaf, pepper, red pepper sauce and white wine. Let marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Place the olive oil, the onions cut into round slices and the whole garlics in a frying pan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the steaks with the marinade and cook over medium-low heat about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with parsley and serve the steaks with white rice or fries.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 18.5 g(23%)
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g(19%)
Cholesterol: 95 mg(34%)
Sodium: 180 mg(8%)
Total Carbohydrate: 7 g(2%)
Protein: 37.5 g