- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
At dinner with friends there are always recipes that everyone likes! We recommend this turkey stroganoff recipe, it’s easy to prepare, delicious and has excellent presentation. Serve with white rice or chips, bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds) turkey breast
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- 1 medium onion
- 350 grams / (12 1/3 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium ripe tomato
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the turkey breast into pieces.
- Put the olive oil and the chopped onion in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the peeled tomato cut into small pieces and cook until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the turkey pieces, mushrooms and the flour. Season with a little salt, Worcestershire sauce, nutmeg, pepper and oregano. Stir, cover the frying pan and cook over low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the cream, mix well and cook until obtain a creamy sauce, about 4 to 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve with white rice or chips.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 30.5 g(39%)
Saturated Fat: 12 g(60%)
Cholesterol: 121 mg(40%)
Sodium: 1627 mg(71%)
Total Carbohydrate: 16.5 g(6%)
Protein: 30 g