- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
In a dinner among friends there are always recipes that everyone loves! We recommend this turkey stroganoff recipe, it’s easy to prepare and is great served with white rice!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 450 grams / (1 pound) turkey steaks
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 350 grams / (12 1/3 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Juice of one lemon
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the steaks into strips and season with salt, nutmeg, paprika, lemon juice and pepper.
- Place the olive oil, chopped garlics and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn golden. Add the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, the turkey strips and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally.
- Then, add the cream and the mushrooms, stir and cook for more 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve with white rice.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 33.5 g(52%)
Saturated Fat: 13.5 g(67%)
Cholesterol: 141 mg(47%)
Sodium: 144 mg(6%)
Total Carbohydrate: 10 g(3%)
Protein: 38 g