Veal steak with egg2013-04-01
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
This is one of those traditional recipes that everyone likes. Try this veal steak recipe and serve your friends a simple recipe, traditional with a special touch. Bon appetit!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 veal steaks (about 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces))
- 80 grams / (2 3/4 ounces) margarine
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 4 eggs
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil or olive oil for frying
- Season the steaks with salt, sliced garlics, bay leaf, pepper and nutmeg.
- Put half the margarine in a skillet and melt over low heat. Add the steaks and fry them on both sides. When the steaks are almost fried, pour the white wine and the remaining margarine. Stir and cook more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and wash the potatoes. Season with some salt and fry them in hot oil or olive oil. When the potatoes are fried, place them on a dish with absorbent paper.
- Fry the eggs in vegetable oil and place on top of the steaks. Drizzle with the sauce and serve with fries.