White chocolate cake2014-08-18
- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a different cake and delicious at the same time? We recommend this white chocolate cake… It’s very creamy and the white chocolate aroma gives it a spectacular taste.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 175 grams / (6 1/4 ounces) sugar
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (23 x 7 centimeters / (9 x 2 3/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and mix until obtain a creamy mixture.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar and the egg until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate, the liquid caramel and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until well incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature, garnish with powdered sugar and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (14 slices):
Total Fat: 13 g(20%)
Saturated Fat: 4.5 g(23%)
Cholesterol: 95 mg(32%)
Sodium: 95 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 24 g(8%)
Protein: 4 g