- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Have unexpected visits and want to prepare a very pleasant and simple cake? This yoghurt cake is perfect for you, it’s very tasty and your visits will love it!! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon liquid caramel
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the yoghurt, the liquid caramel and mix for 1 to 2 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool completely and serve.