- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Have unexpected visits and want to prepare a very pleasant and simple cake? This yoghurt cake is perfect for you, it’s very tasty and your visits will love it!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) sugar
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon liquid caramel
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In a bowl, put the sugar together with the flour and the baking powder and mix well with a wire whisk. Then, add the eggs, the yoghurt, the liquid caramel and whisk well until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool completely and serve.