- Servings : 15 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a different and simple breakfast for your family? We have these yoghurt muffins that are easy to prepare and have excellent presentation. Made by you will have a special flavor and your family can enjoy with a fruit juice or iced tea. Dare yourself!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 natural yoghurt (about 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces))
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the yoghurt, the vanilla extract and mix for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool to room temperature and serve.