- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Cake with excellent presentation and with a delicious almond aroma that the whole family will enjoy.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 200 grams (7 ounces) almond kernel
- 5 eggs
- 25 grams (about 1/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- In a food processor grind the almonds until they become a fine powder; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs with the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the grinded almond and beat for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Allow to cool to room temperature and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 10 g(16%)
Saturated Fat: 1 g(6%)
Cholesterol: 68 mg(23%)
Sodium: 26 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 18 g(6%)
Protein: 6 g