- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
Want to prepare a simple and quite tasty meal for your family? Cook this delicious American Meatballs recipe! They are creamy and the sauce is simply delicious! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 200 grams (7 ounces) minced beef
- 200 grams (7 ounces) minced pork
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 medium onion
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Breadcrumbs (to taste)
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon margarine to cook the pasta
- Salt (to taste)
- Mix the pork with the beef and season with chopped garlic, nutmeg, pepper, salt and an egg yolk. Mix well the seasonings in the meat. Mold the meat with your hands in the shape of balls and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Put the olive oil, the chopped onion and the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down. Add the meatballs, cover the pan and cook over low heat about 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat over high heat a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and margarine. When starts boiling, add the spaghetti, reduce to medium-low heat and cook for about 10 minutes. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Put the spaghetti on a plate together with the meatballs drizzled with the sauce.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 19.5 g(30%)
Saturated Fat: 4 g(21%)
Cholesterol: 179 mg(60%)
Sodium: 126 mg(5%)
Total Carbohydrate: 42.5 g(14%)
Protein: 37.5 g