Apple cinnamon cake2014-03-29
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
This cake has two fantastic ingredients, apple and cinnamon! The two flavors together make a very nice combination that you will want to try… Dare yourself!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 apples
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon caramel liquid
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (approximately 25 x 11 centimeters / (9 3/4 x 4 1/3 inches)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the liquid caramel, the cinnamon powder and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Finally, fold with a spatula the peeled apples cut into small pieces.
- Pour the dough into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold. Let cool completely and serve.