Apple pineapple cake with cinnamon2014-07-15
- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Want to prepare a cake for your friends and do not know what to do? We have an excellent solution for you, this cake mix the delicious apple, pineapple and cinnamon flavors…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 5 eggs
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 red apple
- Zest of one lemon
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 2 pineapple slices
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (25 x 6 centimeters (9 3/4 x 2 1/3 inches)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a creamy mixture. Finally, fold with a spatula the pineapple cut into pieces and the peeled apple cut into small cubes.
- Mix the cinnamon and the sugar in a bowl. Pour the dough into the prepared pan and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool completely and serve.
Apple pineapple cake with cinnamon
Nutrition facts per serving (14 slices)
Total Fat: 2 g(3%)
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g(3%)
Cholesterol: 75 mg(25%)
Sodium: 25 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 20 g(7%)
Protein: 3 g