Baked chicken in the oven2014-05-13
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
Want to prepare a simple and delicious chicken recipe? Season the chicken with a little salt, lemon juice and some spices and bake with margarine. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) lemon juice
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) margarine
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the chicken on a baking dish and season with salt, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, peeled garlic, nutmeg and margarine. Bake until golden brown, about one hour. Occasionally drizzle the chicken pieces with the sauce.
- Serve the chicken with fries and lettuce and tomato salad.
Baked chicken in the oven
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 42 g(54%)
Saturated Fat: 8.5 g(42%)
Cholesterol: 289 mg(96%)
Sodium: 676 mg(29%)
Total Carbohydrate: 3.5 g(1%)
Protein: 109.5 g