Beef steaks with fries2018-07-07
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
If you’re tired of making always the same steaks recipes, try this recipe we have for you. Cut the steaks into strips, season with delicious spices and serve with fries! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 beef steaks (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) potatoes
- Vegetable oil for frying the potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the steaks into strips and season with salt, red pepper sauce, nutmeg, pepper, unpeeled crushed garlic, white wine and Worcestershire sauce. Let marinate about an hour.
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into cubes, season with a little salt and fry them in hot oil. When the potatoes are fried, place them in a dish with absorbent paper.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the meat with the marinade, stir, cover the skillet with a lid and cook over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped coriander. Serve the meat with the fries. Bon appetit!!!
Beef steaks with fries
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 20 g(26%)
Saturated Fat: 4.5 g(24%)
Cholesterol: 112 mg(37%)
Sodium: 235 mg(10%)
Total Carbohydrate: 51.5 g(19%)
Protein: 43.5 g