Bread filled with tuna2013-12-16
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Had unexpected visits and want to prepare a different snack? Bread filled with tuna is the perfect solution for you, your visits will love this delicious tuna filling. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1 bread (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) canned tuna
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) mayonnaise
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) grated cheese
- Coriander (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- Shred the tuna with a fork. In a bowl, mix the tuna, mayonnaise, grated cheese, pepper, nutmeg and the chopped coriander.
- With a sharp knife cut off the top of the bread and remove the inside (reserve the bread crumb). Put the tuna mixture inside the bread and cover with the lid.
- Put the bread and the bread crumb on a baking pan and bake about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.
Bread filled with tuna
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 35 g(54%)
Saturated Fat: 12 g(59%)
Cholesterol: 72 mg(24%)
Sodium: 1387 mg(58%)
Total Carbohydrate: 72.5 g(24%)
Protein: 39 g