Chicken breast with coffee sauce2014-09-17
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Want to make an easy recipe with a special touch? This chicken breast recipe drizzled with a delicious sauce is the ideal solution. Try it, you’ll love it and want to repeat…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 chicken breasts (about 700 grams / (1 1/2 pounds))
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) strong coffee
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 80 grams / (2 3/4 ounces) margarine
- 1 medium onion
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) red wine
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, oregano and sliced garlic. Let marinate about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, dissolve with a spoon the corn starch in the milk and set aside.
- In a frying pan, put the margarine, sliced onions and cook over low heat until the onion starts to turn slightly golden. Add the chicken breasts and fry them on both sides about 15 minutes until golden brown. When the chicken breasts are fried, remove them to a plate and set aside.
- Add the wine, coffee and the corn starch mixed in milk to the frying pan and stir with a spoon. Cook more 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat and serve.