- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:55 h
Rate this recipe:
Prepare this delicious chicken recipe on a family Sunday lunch. The chicken goes to the oven drizzled with a delicious marinade that will delight the whole family. Try it, you will not regret… Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- Pepper (to taste)
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, mix with a spoon the olive oil, white wine, chopped garlic, pepper, bay leaf, honey, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and the salt. Place the chicken pieces on a baking pan and drizzle with the sauce. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Bake the chicken until golden, about 50 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the chicken with fries and lettuce salad.