Chicken legs with honey2013-11-14
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
If you occasionally like to try new recipes that are prepared differently, we suggest this chicken legs recipe with honey. They are seasoned with delicious spices and drizzled with a olive oil and garlic sauce. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 chicken legs (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Juice of half lemon
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Dry coriander leaves (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chicken legs with salt, lemon juice, nutmeg, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and honey. Let marinade about 1 hour.
- Heat 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil in a frying pan. When the olive oil is hot, add the chicken legs with the marinade and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and the unpeeled crushed garlic. Boil over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drizzle the chicken legs with the olive oil and garlic mixture, sprinkle with dried coriander leaves and serve with chips.
Chicken legs with honey
Nutrition facts per serving (3 servings)
Total Fat: 85.5 g(110%)
Saturated Fat: 15 g(76%)
Cholesterol: 267 mg(89%)
Sodium: 367 mg(16%)
Total Carbohydrate: 15 g(5%)
Protein: 87.5 g