Chicken legs in the oven with chorizo and garlic2018-09-15
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:05 h
This is one of those recipes that can be served at lunch or dinner. Chicken legs in the oven flavored with chorizo and garlic is a simple recipe to prepare, with few ingredients and with excellent presentation. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 chicken legs (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) Portuguese chorizo
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken legs on a baking dish and season with salt, unpeeled crushed garlic, pepper, white wine, chorizo cut into pieces and oregano.
Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the chicken legs with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about one hour. Occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries.