Chicken legs in the oven with lemon and honey2016-08-16
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:25 h
Want to prepare a simple, fast and tasty chicken recipe? We have the perfect solution for you, chicken legs in the oven seasoned with a delicious lemon and honey mixture.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 chicken legs (about 750 grams (1 2/3 pounds))
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Thyme (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 paprika
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the chicken legs on a baking pan and season with salt, olive oil, lemon juice, chopped garlic, pepper, nutmeg, paprika, thyme and honey. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until the chicken legs start to turn golden brown, about 50 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the chicken legs with fries.