Chicken legs in the oven with mustard2018-05-19
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:05 h
Want to prepare a simple recipe in the oven? This chicken legs recipe is delicious, has few ingredients, excellent presentation and the mustard mixed with the spices gives it a special touch!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 chicken legs (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Juice of half lemon
- Oregano (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, mustard, pepper, lemon juice and the nutmeg. Place the chicken legs on a baking dish, season with salt and drizzle with the previous mixture. Let marinate about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until golden, about 1 hour. Occasionally, drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven, sprinkle the chicken with oregano and serve with fries.
Chicken legs in the oven with mustard
Nutrition facts per serving (3 servings)
Total Fat: 56 g(72%)
Saturated Fat: 11 g(54%)
Cholesterol: 267 mg(89%)
Sodium: 311 mg(14%)
Total Carbohydrate: 3 g(1%)
Protein: 88.5 g