Chicken legs in the oven with tomato and oregano2017-07-22
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:25 h
Delight yourself with this recipe of chicken legs in the oven with tomato and oregano. It’s a simple recipe to prepare, with few ingredients but very tasty! Serve with chips and lettuce salad. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 chicken legs (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Put in a baking dish the chicken legs, the onion cut into quarters, the peeled tomatoes cut into pieces and the olive oil. Season with a little salt and oregano and let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until the chicken start to turn golden brown, about 50 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with chips and lettuce salad.