Chicken in the oven with honey sauce2013-11-30
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:10 h
Prepare this delicious chicken recipe in the oven drizzled with a delicious honey, mayonnaise and olive oil mixture! It’s the perfect recipe for a family Sunday lunch! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, honey, mayonnaise, lemon juice and the chopped garlic.
- Put the chicken pieces on a baking dish and season with a little salt. Pour the previous mixture over the chicken and let marinate about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until golden, about 1 hour. Occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries.
Chicken in the oven with honey sauce
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 49.5 g(76%)
Saturated Fat: 8.5 g(43%)
Cholesterol: 291 mg(97%)
Sodium: 328 mg(14%)
Total Carbohydrate: 11 g(4%)
Protein: 109 g