Chicken in the oven with red wine2017-10-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Going to receive your family for dinner and want to prepare a simple meal in the oven? This chicken recipe in the oven with red wine is easy to prepare, quite tasty and has excellent presentation! Your family will love it, bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) small potatoes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) red wine
- Thyme (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Peel the potatoes and place them on a baking dish together with the chicken. Season with salt, pepper, peeled garlic, thyme and paprika. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour.
- Turn off the oven and serve the chicken with lettuce salad.