Chicken in the oven2013-07-15
- Servings : 4/5
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 1:50 h
Rate this recipe:
A very simple recipe to prepare, chicken seasoned with olive oil, white wine, chopped garlic, bay leaf, olive oil, pepper and salt, that goes in the oven and is served with fried potatoes.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) potatoes
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Place the chicken in a glass baking dish and season with salt, olive oil, white wine, pepper, bay leaf and chopped garlic. Leave to marinate about an hour.
- Bring to preheated oven at 180ºC / (350ºF) about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel and cut the potatoes into sticks. Fry them in hot oil. When they are fried place them on a platter over absorbent paper.
- Turn off the oven and serve the chicken with the fried potatoes and lettuce salad.