Chicken, shrimp and pineapple kebabs2014-09-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
This is a simple and perfect recipe for a Summer lunch among friends! Chicken kebabs with the delicious shrimp and pineapple combination… Try it your friends will love it…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 chicken breasts (about 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds))
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 12 shrimps
- 4 pineapple slices (about 200 grams (7 ounces))
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 bunch of coriander
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the shrimps in a saucepan with water seasoned with a bunch of coriander and the peeled onion. Boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and coke the shrimps about 4 to 5 minutes. When the shrimps are cooked, drain them with a skimmer and let cool slightly. Peel them and set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts into pieces and put them on a plate together with the shrimps. Season with a little salt, lemon juice, pepper, thyme and honey. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Put alternately the chicken pieces, the shrimp and the pineapple cut into chunks on wooden skewers. Heat over low heat a skillet with a drizzle of olive oil. When the oil is hot enough, add the kebabs and fry them until they start to turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle the kebabs with some thyme and serve immediately.