- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Looking for a comfort food with a traditional flavor? Our chicken soup recipe is the ideal solution. It’s easy to prepare and is a recipe that everyone likes!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds) chicken
- 2 liters (about 8 cups) water
- 1 medium onion
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) orzo pasta
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- In a pressure cooker, put the water seasoned with some salt, the peeled onion, a bunch of parsley, the chicken and cook about 30 minutes. When the chicken is cooked, turn off the heat. Place the chicken onto a plate, remove the skin and bones and flake it with your hands. Remove the onion and reserve the cooking water.
- Put the chicken pieces in the pressure cooker and place over heat. When starts boiling, add the pasta and cook about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.
Nutrition facts per serving (6 servings)
Total Fat: 4 g(6%)
Saturated Fat: 1 g(5%)
Cholesterol: 102 mg(34%)
Sodium: 116 mg(5%)
Total Carbohydrate: 11 g(4%)
Protein: 36 g