Chicken with tomato sauce and rosemary2018-08-03
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 60m
Frequently, simple recipes with few ingredients are the most appetizing recipes. This chicken recipe with tomato sauce flavored with rosemary is one of those cases. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 5 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 1 large onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, the peeled garlic and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden, stirring occasionally.
- Add the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and the chicken and season with salt, chopped rosemary, pepper, red pepper sauce and nutmeg. Stir and cook over low heat for 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chicken with white rice or fries.