Chickpeas soup with spinach2012-11-10
- Servings : 5/6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Chickpeas soup with spinach is a very tasty soup, economical and easy to prepare, confectioned with spinach, cooked chickpeas and olive oil.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 liters / (8 1/2 cups) water
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) chickpeas
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Let the chickpeas soak overnight.
- In a pressure cooker with two liters / (8 1/2 cups) water cook the chickpeas about 20 to 25 minutes.
- When they are cooked remove the pan from heat. Drain approximately 50 grams / (1 3/4 ounces) of chickpeas and set aside on a plate. Grind the remaining chickpeas with a hand blender, add the olive oil and the salt, stir and bring again over heat.
- When starts boiling, add the spinach and leave to cook over low heat about five minutes. Turn off the heat, add the chickpeas that you reserved, stir and serve.