Chocolate, apple and cinnamon milkshake2015-06-18
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 8m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 8m
For refreshing in a summer afternoon, prepare this chocolate and apple milkshake flavored with a hint of cinnamon. Share this delicious and creamy milkshake with your friends or family, they will love it! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 2 red apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 300 ml (1 1/3 cups) cold milk
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- Wash and peel the apples. Remove the seeds and cut into little pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture, about 45 seconds.
- Pour the milkshake in individual glasses and serve.
Chocolate, apple and cinnamon milkshake
Nutrition facts per serving (3 servings)
Total Fat: 5.5 g(7%)
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g(17%)
Cholesterol: 19 mg(6%)
Sodium: 89 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 36 g(13%)
Protein: 7.5 g