Chocolate cake with caramel and honey2015-10-24
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
Going to invite friends to your home and want to prepare a delicious snack? This cake has a perfect blend of flavors, chocolate, caramel and honey… Mouthwatering…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid caramel
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (25 x 11 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 3/4 x 4 1/3-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar and the eggs until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the chocolate powder, the liquid caramel, the honey and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin
and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake. Let cool completely and serve.