Chocolate cake with strawberry jam2014-05-29
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Want to try this delicious blend of flavors? Our chocolate cake with strawberry jam is a delight…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and sprinkle with a some flour.
- Place the chocolate and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir with a fork until a creamy mixture; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and sugar until a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the strawberry jam and the chocolate mixture and beat for 3 to 4 minutes until well incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.