Chocolate and caramel cake2017-08-19
- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
Want to prepare a simple, delicious cake with excellent presentation? This chocolate and caramel cake is ideal to satisfy your appetite!! Serve this cake in a snack among friends, they will love this mix of flavors…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) chocolate powder
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) softened margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons liquid caramel
- 150 grams (1 cup) dark brown sugar
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In a bowl combine the flour, the baking soda and the baking powder.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the margarine, the eggs and the brown sugar
until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder, the liquid caramel and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixture and beat until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool completely and serve.