Chocolate and coffee cake2017-02-11
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
Would you like to prepare a simple cake with excellent presentation? We have the perfect and most tasty solution for you, this cake mix the chocolate taste with the delicious coffee aroma that everyone will like!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) chocolate powder
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams (about 1 cup) dark brown sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the brown sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder, the coffee, the caramel liquid and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve. Bon apettit!!!
Chocolate and coffee cake
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 4.5 g(7%)
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g(12%)
Cholesterol: 70 mg(23%)
Sodium: 37 mg(2%)
Total Carbohydrate: 27 g(9%)
Protein: 4.5 g