- Servings : 20 units
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
Who doesn’t like cookies? These chocolate cookies are easy and quick, try it…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 50 grams / (1 3/4 ounces) softened margarine
- 25 grams / (1 ounces) chocolate powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC / (400ºF).
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg together with the sugar and the margarine until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a homogeneous mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place on top small portions of the dough. Bake about 15 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove from oven, let cool completely and serve.