Chocolate and cream mousse2018-12-14
- Servings : 4 bowls
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 3:15 h
Who doesn’t like chocolate! This delicious chocolate and cream mousse is the perfect dessert to serve at special times. It’s simple to prepare, has few ingredients and has excellent presentation. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon liqueur
- Chocolate sprinkles for garnish
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from the microwave and stir with a fork until obtain a creamy mixture, set aside.
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Reserve in the fridge.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the chocolate and the liqueur and mix well. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse into individual bowls and refrigerate for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove the mousse from the fridge, garnish with chocolate sprinkles and serve.
Chocolate and cream mousse
Nutrition facts per serving (4 bowls)
Total Fat: 41 g(53%)
Saturated Fat: 25.5 g(127%)
Cholesterol: 264 mg(88%)
Sodium: 126 mg(5%)
Total Carbohydrate: 46.5 g(17%)
Protein: 5.5 g