Chocolate milk cake2013-12-08
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
Try this chocolate milk cake recipe, it’s creamy, fluffy and delicious. Excellent to serve with a hot cup of coffee. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 5 eggs
- Zest of one orange
- 50 grams / (1 3/4 ounces) margarine
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir with a fork until a creamy mixture; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs together with the sugar and the orange zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate mixture and the milk and beat for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.