Chocolate milkshake with cream2013-03-15
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
A delicious chocolate milkshake, confectioned with milk, yoghurt, sugar and chocolate powder, garnished with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- For the milkshake:
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) milk
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Grated chocolate to garnish
- For the whipped cream:
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Place in a blender the yogurt, sugar, milk and the chocolate powder. Mix everything well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
Chocolate milkshake with cream
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings)
Total Fat: 28 g(43%)
Saturated Fat: 18 g(89%)
Cholesterol: 97 mg(32%)
Sodium: 134 mg(6%)
Total Carbohydrate: 26 g(9%)
Protein: 9.5 g