- Servings : 6/7 bowls
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 3:20 h
If you are having a party and want to prepare something that everyone likes a chocolate mousse seems to be a good choice? Fast, simple and with excellent presentation this delicious chocolate mousse will make success. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces in a bowl together with the margarine and melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir until obtain a creamy mixture; set aside.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Reserve in the fridge.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg yolks and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the melted chocolate and beat for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Then, add the whipped egg whites and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse in a large bowl or in individual bowls and refrigerate approximately two to three hours or until set. Remove from fridge and serve the mousse garnished with raspberries or grated chocolate.