- Servings : 6/7 bowls
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 3:20 h
If you are having a party and want to prepare something that everyone likes a chocolate mousse seems to be a good choice? Fast, simple and with excellent presentation this delicious chocolate mousse will make success. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces in a bowl together with the margarine and melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir until obtain a creamy mixture; set aside.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Reserve in the fridge.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg yolks and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the melted chocolate and beat for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Then, add the whipped egg whites and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse in a large bowl or in individual bowls and refrigerate approximately two to three hours or until set. Remove from fridge and serve the mousse garnished with raspberries or grated chocolate.
Nutrition facts per serving (6 bowls)
Total Fat: 17.5 g(27%)
Saturated Fat: 8.5 g(43%)
Cholesterol: 144 mg(48%)
Sodium: 122 mg(5%)
Total Carbohydrate: 37 g(12%)
Protein: 7 g