Chocolate pear cake2016-04-05
- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 55m
If you want to present a creamy, moist and delicious cake, this chocolate pear cake is the best option! This is the perfect cake to celebrate something special… Dare yourself! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) margarine
- 2 pears
- 6 eggs
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (22 x 10 centimeters (8 2/3 x 4 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and whisk until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the sugar and the honey and mix well.Let stand about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then, add an egg, whisk and repeat the same procedure for the remaining eggs.
- Wash, peel the pears and cut them into pieces. Put in a blender and blend on high until creamy. Pour the pear cream in the previous mixture and mix well. Finally, add the flour and beat until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.