Chocolate and raspberry cake2018-06-09
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
If there are fantastic fusions of flavors, chocolate and raspberry are certainly two ingredients that combine perfectly! This chocolate and raspberry cake besides being a delicious cake has also excellent presentation!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 125 grams (1 cup) chocolate powder
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) raspberries
- 175 grams (1 1/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams (about 1 cup) dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous dough. Add the raspberries
and fold with a spatula.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool and serve this delicious cake with a cup of coffee.