- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:25 h
Try this delicious chocolate salami with a slight rum aroma. Your friends will love it!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) melted margarine
- 25 ml (1 3/4 tablespoon) rum
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 125 grams (1 cup) chocolate powder
- 200 grams (7 ounces) marie biscuit (or other type)
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Break the crackers into pieces; set aside. Whisk the sugar and egg until a creamy mixture. Add the melted margarine, the chocolate powder and the rum and mix until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Finally, fold the crackers with a spatula.
- Put the chocolate mixture over a aluminum foil sheet and wrap in a salami shape (press the chocolate salami to make it compact). Refrigerate about six hours or overnight.
- Remove the aluminium foil and serve the chocolate salami sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 16.5 g(25%)
Saturated Fat: 4.5 g(22%)
Cholesterol: 16 mg(5%)
Sodium: 307 mg(13%)
Total Carbohydrate: 27 g(9%)
Protein: 2.5 g