Chops in the oven with pineapple2015-03-29
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:50 h
Want to prepare a chops recipe differently? Try this chops recipe in the oven with pineapple, has few ingredients, is simple to prepare and quite tasty.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 pork chops (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) pineapple
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the sliced onion on the bottom of a baking dish and, on top, the chops and the pineapple cut into pieces. Season with a little salt, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce.
Let marinate for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the chops with olive oil
and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour. Occasionally, drizzle the chops with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the chops with fries.