Chops in the oven with Portuguese cornbread2013-11-18
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 55m
Prepare the chops in a different way. Take them to the oven seasoned with lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce and with a very tasty mixture of Portuguese cornbread, garlic, pepper, nutmeg and coriander. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 pork chops (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) Portuguese cornbread
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) lemon juice
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the chops on a baking dish and season with salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Put the cornbread cut into pieces, nutmeg, pepper, onion cut into pieces, coriander and the peeled garlic in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Pour the cornbread mixture over the chops and drizzle with olive oil. Bake until golden slightly, about 50 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.
Chops in the oven with Portuguese cornbread
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 71.5 g(91%)
Saturated Fat: 18 g(89%)
Cholesterol: 133 mg(44%)
Sodium: 585 mg(25%)
Total Carbohydrate: 32 g(12%)
Protein: 33 g