Cinnamon and strawberry cake2019-04-24
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 60m
If you want to eat something sweet and simple to prepare, this cinnamon and strawberry cake will amaze you by the look and the delicious flavor of its ingredients.
This cake mixes the intense cinnamon flavor with the delicious strawberry aroma. Simple to prepare and with few ingredients, this is the perfect cake to serve for breakfast or snack. Your kids will love it! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) strawberries
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (24 x 10 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 1/2 x 4-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem. Cut into small pieces and set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the cinnamon and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Finally, add the strawberry pieces
and fold with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin
and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from the oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature and serve.